Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up systems and processes and obtaining IAFT Certification for the plant manufacturing Sheet Metal Equipment for Tier one and Tier two OEMs
- Maintain and Update all documents in process quality, testing, daily line audit check sheets etc.
- Furniture & Sheet metal based equipment manufactured for domestic and Export markets
- Quality assurance during shop floor operations of Welding, Machining, powder coating, spray painting, labeling, packaging and delivery processes.
- Quality inspections of incoming materials, manufacturing and dispatch as per quality standards.
- Analyzing the root cause of defects, if any, and giving the solution for zero defects
- Monitoring and examining at each stage of production for quality purposes.
- Carrying out final quality inspection (PDI) and packaging inspections.
- Looking out for a defect in the product and performing CAPA activities.
- Discussing inspection results and conclusions with senior management.
- Adhere to in process quality and production standards.
- Visual & Dimensional Inspection before Packing and preparing Final Inspection reports.
- Maintain all in process, Incoming, Lab Testing and Dispatch Audit Records.
- Prototype and pilot production coordination and review.
- Quality Improvement, Cost Saving & Monitoring the production from Quality perspective.
- Making in process quality reports, Final QC reports an MIS
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of IATF-16949 audits and documentation and GD&T would be a plus
- An effective communicator with systematic approach and ability to work effectively and efficiently in fast paced environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of engineering drawing.
- Quick learner & self-directed; consistent updating self with the emerging trends in the industry.
- Skilled at multitasking with a bias for action and a genuine interest in professional development.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional AreaQuality Assurance
Role CategoryProduction & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Metallurgy
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. L td.)
Our client is a Metal products manufacturing company with In-house Design, Sampling and Production set up. They have capabilities of manufacturing small components to large scale Metal Products.Having 20 yrs of a successful track record of manufacturing and marketing products in India and overseas. As part of their growth and diversification plans they recently commissioned a World Class, state-of- the- art fully automatic PSBB Production Line from Italy. The material flow of Punching, Shearing, Buffering and Bending system PSBB can be automated with different modules to manufacture Sheet Metal Components and sheet metal equipment to be supplied to small, medium, large scale and Multinational Consumer and Industrial Equipment manufacturers across India. Sprawling over 1.5 Lac sqft of the area, the two factories have a workforce of more than 400 people in different departments.
Contact Company:The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. L td.)
Reference Id:Sr Engineer Quality Assurance - Sheetmetal equipment