Roles and Responsibilities
Learning and Development
Desired Candidate Profile
- Full Time Master of Business Administration - HR Form a premier institute, with minimum 5 years experience In HR operations and L& D/Training
- Experience managing courses, learning plans, and reports in a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment
- Passion and interest in developing all levels across an organization and inspiring others to realize their individual purpose and potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Our client is a US based Family grown global company manufacturing in high-quality food ingredients, from seasoning and sauces to breading's, coatings, flavors, bakery products, and more. Committed to helping our customers create better products – and a better, more sustainable world. Focused on creating the food system of the future – delicious, nutritious, sustainable. Their aim was and is introduce food science to the food industry because they believe they can improve food safety while creating healthier, better-tasting food.
Contact Company:The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Reference Id:HR Specialist - HR Operations ,L&D ( MNC Food Ingrediants)