Roles and Responsibilities
- This is a HR operations role
- Maintaining employee files
- Managing Salary & Payroll of employees
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process at corporate office, R&D centers, Plants.
- Prepare the monthly MIS & share the reports with the management
- Good knowledge of Excel is a must.
Terms & Conditions:
Bachelor Status ;shared accommodation
Tax Free INR Salary 50-60 L per month ( In NRE account in India)+ Local allowance in Nigeria + Shared Accommodation + Transport + Ai fare once in 2 years first time then Once a year
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pulp & Paper
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Our client is an Indian, Nigeria-based Business group involved in manufacturing specialty pulp andPaper with huge production capacities.
SpecialtyPulp and Papermill manufacture kraftpaper, Corrugation cartons, and White Papermill & Printing paper.
The Group is in the process of expansion with aspirations to double its turnover and production capacities turnover and revenue, and profitability.
Contact Company:The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Reference Id:HR ,Payroll & Admin Assistant - Paper Industry in Nigeria