Roles and Responsibilities
Based at Bhiwadi, you will be responsible for Corporate HR, IR, Ethics & Compliance audits applicable to export oriented units. More specifically:
Corporate Human Resource :
• Work closely with the Promoters on HT Strategy, HR policies, and HR Operations at corporate and plant level programs for all business verticals.
• Developing and implementing an overall strategy for organizational consolidation and future growth
• Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Employee engagement, Performance management, IR/ labor relations, statutory compliances
• Create and an excellent work environment and compliance with labor regulations.
• In-charge of implementing several policies, procedure and maintain required business documentation.
• Support employee relations by advocating an attitude and philosophy consistent with the core values of the company.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Supervise and guide the HR manager and executives in the team
• Coordinate & enable quality hiring (collaborate with functional heads on manpower planning/needs)
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Review the monthly MIS & align strategy with the management
Plant HR / Industrial Relations:
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage employee relations, negotiation, settlements etc.
• Monitoring new employees on boarding, induction and confirmation Process
Employees Grievance Handling.
• Statutory compliance wrt Provident Fund, ESIC and disputes settlements
• Union avoidance tactics, with strong knowledge of the National Industrial Relations Act.
• Managing and negotiating union collective bargaining agreement experience
• Work with and at the direction of the promoters on projects that align business and labor strategies to ensure timely execution of business priorities.
• This position will incorporate knowledge of state and central employment laws to address requests from government affiliates.
• Take the lead role in investigating and answering governmental claims
• Employee management: Health & Safety, Employees Grievance, Salary /Attendance, Leave records, Employee Welfare Activity
• Security Management
• Contract Labor Management
Ethics & Compliance audits applicable to export oriented units:
• Ethics & Compliance Monitoring
• Standardize process in accordance with the applicable International laws and regulations applicable to export oriented businesses.
• Manage audits for all Labor Law Inspections.
• Timely plan & conduct Employees & workers meeting such as, Works Committee, H&S Works Committee, ICC, Grievances Handlings etc.
• Responsible for all Audits like Social Compliance, C-TPAT, ISO, Technical, Wood (Vriksh), Environment etc applicable Export units
• Maintaining and updating of all records for the Social Compliance Audits Listed.
• Vendor management for compliance requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 10-20 years some of which should have been in an export oriented manufacturing company adhering to international HR /Quality Audit Standards
Role:HR Policy & Compliance
Salary: 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryEmployee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Contact Company:The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Reference Id:Head/Senior Manager- HR, IR , Ethics & Compliance audits (Export Manufacturing)