Roles and ResponsibilitiesPurpose :
- Co-ordinate with logistic providers to arrange trucks as per schedule.
- Ensure dispatch as per dispatch plan in the shift.
- Ensure that the Blocks/ Finished material is available for shipment.
- Ensure optimum space utilization per truck.
- Maintain all documents such as waybill, LR, gate pass are available and are filled in correctly.
- Compliance to dispatch plan.
- Fill online permits of distributor as per dispatch plan (If applicable).
- Maintain all pre & post gate pass to be filled in correctly and are closed.
- Verify material to be dispatched with packing list and Invoice.
- All business transactions should be recorded timely.
- No. of non-compliance recorded in filling LR, online permits, etc
- No. of delays in shipment
- Truck waiting hrs
- No. of non - compliance to dispatch plan.
- No. of incidents related to non-compliance of safety procedures.
- 5 S Audit Score
- No. of defects reported
- No. of Improvements suggested.
- No. of Job rotation within the floor
- Practice Health and Safety norms during loading process.
- Adherence to 5S norms
- Ensure zero Damage to Blocks / Bundles / rolls during loading / transportation.
- Ensure no damage to product quality due to stacking of blocks/ bundles/ roll in the truck.
- Facilitate participation of workforce in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Conduct regular meeting with workers to ensure smooth work flow.
- Decision on truck Space utilization while ensuring zero damage to product quality.
- Work closely with Production, PPC and Logistic team to meet delivery plan.
- Establish effective relationships with other departments such as marketing, finance, customer service, HR, IT etc.
- Work closely with other Shift Incharges to ensure smooth handovers and effective communication.
- Close relation with Subordinates to ensure harmonious working conditions.
Role:Dispatch Executive / Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Petrochemical / Plastics / Rubber
Functional AreaProcurement & Supply Chain
Role CategorySCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Our client, a leader in Polyurethane (PU) Foam and Mattresses is a multi-billion rupee entity having established winning brands that have become household brands in India and overseas. This fastest-growing group even today has a nationwide presence, the largest market share in manufacturing PU Foam with a global marketing perspective, and an impeccable track record of bringing comfort, convenience, and luxury to enhance lifestyle.
This foam is a perfect medium for flame and glue laminations with various normal and technical textiles or leather. It is easily printable - Spray, Flexo, and Screen, which makes it suitable for decoration, gift wrapping/packing, and display
Major applications include Mattresses, Sound and Vibration Absorption, Headliners, Sun Visors, Seat Covers Door Trims, Lamination with Fabric/Scrim, Vinyl, and leather
Contact Company:The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Address:D-107-, SECTOR -2, NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India|91-120-4777530
Reference Id:Section Manager - Dispatch