Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that company policies are followed regarding vehicle maintenance, accident prevention, fuel efficiency, and other driving practices of trippers, Hydra, Excavator, Bull, Crane, Loaders, EOT crane etc.
- Maintaining safety standards for drivers and pedestrians
- Communicating with various H.O. Ds to ensure that drivers have accurate information about their routes
- Conducting regular safety inspections of vehicles to ensure that they are in good working order
- Establishing procedures for drivers’ performance evaluations
- Interviewing and hiring new mechanic and drivers, including performing background checks as needed
- Reviewing safety reports to identify opportunities for improvement
- Training new employees on safety procedures and company policies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryAfter Sales Service & Repair
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization
The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Our client is an Indian, Nigeria-based Business group involved in manufacturing Iron and Steel and specialty pulp andPaper with huge production capacities in both verticals.
Steel melting & rolling mill manufactures MS Iron rods for use in construction, Machinery & Equipments.SpecialtyPulp and Papermill manufacture kraftpaper, Corrugation cartons, and White Papermill & Printing paper.
The Group is in the process of expansion with aspirations to double its turnover and production capacities turnover and revenue, and profitability.
Contact Company:The Search House (A Div of JSD Search House Pvt. Ltd.)
Reference Id:Construction Equipment Maintenence Supervisor